Angelique (Angie) Park has extensive experience providing counselling and therapy to adults, both young and older, and adolescents, with a range of psychological issues.
She specialises in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Positive Psychology, Mindfulness, Relaxation Training, Skills Training, Act Therapy and Solution Focused Therapy. Angie is passionate about the Mind/Body connection, and can provide sound empathy through her excellent listening skills and her own life experiences.
Angie’s areas of expertise include:
- Anxiety (including phobias and panic attacks)
- Adjustment disorders
- Relationship issues (including couples therapy)
- Chronic disease adjustment and pain management
- Women’s health (including post-natal depression, menopause, aged health)
- Late adolescent health
- Hearing health (including hearing loss adjustment)
Angie is an approved Medicare provider, and can also offer services through private health funds or for private paying clients. She can also be found on the APS website ‘Find a Psychologist’.